- $5 per signature. If two different individuals signing on the same document then it would be considered as two notarized signatures and the charges would be 10 dollars, even though as a notary I would be signing once and stamping once.
- Every signer must physically appear and present acceptable ID at the time of notarization.
- Translation is not allowed during notarization. The Notary must be able to communicate directly with the signer in the language (both English and Spanish) which both the Notary and signer can understand.
- Original documents must be presented for all Copy certification. Vital records ( birth, death and marriage) cannot be notarized.
- Form of payment must be in CASH